We can support the design, transformation, migration and operation of the datacenters and enterprise IT to improve agility, flexibility, and reliability with minimum downtime.
Workplace Transformation Services
Data Centre Services
- Improved service levels via 99% system availability
- Analyzing the current state and simultaneously provide the solution for future state enhancements
End User Computing
Active Directory Management and Data Management
Software Distribution and Patch Management
Server build, configuration, storage and monitoring
- Planning and design
- Installation and integration
- Migration and consolidation
- Assessments and health checks
Virtualization of the infrastructure using Hyper V, VMware
- Prioritizing areas for virtualization
- Planning for migration and implementation
- Testing the virtualized infrastructure
- Tracking benefits to prove the business case
Back-Up, Disaster Recovery, High Availability
- Installation and configuration
- Monitor and manage your backups
- Enable rapid and effective recovery
- Site disaster planning and design, DR project management
Voice & Security Services
Network transformation and Network Designing services
tCognition Network transformation and Network Designing services ensure that all the business applications remain in an ‘always-on-and-available’ mode, and using of Standard industry routing protocols.
One-stop-shop for all major platforms – Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint
Network infrastructure services including network design and architecture planning and ongoing support for TCP / IP setup, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Storage Area Networks (SAN), LAN / WAN and voice / data / video integration, plus administration and troubleshooting of network devices including routers, gateways, and firewalls
RMC (Remote Management Centre)
Monitoring of the Infrastructure like Server, Network, and Storage Devices using the monitoring tools and ticketing tools. The workflows are based on the ITIL Standards. With Lower risk of IT failure and 24/7 operational monitoring.
Service Desk/ Help Desk
At tCognition we follow Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based model for providing Service Desk support to our customers.
We provide an interface for other functions in IT services continuity management like maintenance contracts, software licenses, service level management, and availability management.
Our service offerings include
- End user telephone support.
- Phone, Web, Chat Support and Electronic support – (email support).
- Create and maintain a knowledge base for help desk users.
- Implement leading help desk tools and technologies such as Remedy, HP Service Manager, HP OpenView, HP NNMi.
- Single Point of Contact for end users with 24x7x365 support.
tCognition’s IT Infrastructure Support Services (ISS) capabilities deliver technology and process improvements to support client business goals.
Server and Desktop Support
Managing, Maintaining and Monitoring:
- Monitor and manage the license provision for software distributed in the IT environment with specific responsibility for server and database licensing (license software management).
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the current and future requirements.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration and system history documentation (asset inventory management).
- Power system management (UPS, Electric Room and DG, AC).
- Network management includes end-to-end cabling, dressing and designing as per the project requirement.
- Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
- Monitor systems, and identify performance issues proactively.
- Monitoring of the infrastructure like server, network, and storage devices using the monitoring tools and ticketing tools.
- Monitor network usage, anticipate problems, and suggest solutions.
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration.
- Communication with and management of customers and clients as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Administration, Installation, Configuration, and Implementation:
- Administering active directory.
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system; update agent scripts; respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Software distribution and patch management: installation of servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Install, support, and maintain hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices, including routers, aggregators, switches, Wi-Fi controllers, and firewalls.
- Installation and configuration of AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, failover clustering.
- Microsoft exchange server configuration, migration and managing systems for high-availability and disaster recovery (DR site).
- Configuring domain name system.
- Implementing a group policy infrastructure.
Support, Backup, QA Testing, and Reporting:
- Ensure the software and system architectures are in synchronization.
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment.
- Onsite and remote help desk to support hardware, desktop and server issues.
- Domain hosting, support and managing of records like A, MX, Name Server, TXT, and SRV.
- Remote access solution support: VPN, terminal services, and Citrix.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports as per requirement.
- Systems backup processes - backups include: tape backups, network backup (NAS, windows storage server), SQL server backups, and telephony systems.
Capabilities in Technology and Software:
- Virtualization experience on using technologies like Hyper-V, VMWare, and Citrix.
- WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Internal systems, cloud, and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint.
- Virtualization technologies: VMWare, Citrix, and Microsoft.
- Performing network assessments and security audits.
- Switching (Capacity Planning & VLANs).
- Routing (OSPF, ripv2, BGP).
- WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN).
- MCSE Server Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with: VPNs, VOIP, SIP Trunking, BGP, VLAN, and large scale wireless deployments.
- Security software such as Firewall, Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies.